Best Rom For Mi5s

6 11 10 seems to be very stable and battery lasts for 2 days.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

forum"dot"xda"minus"developers"dot"com"forward-slash"mi-5s/help/cm-to-support-mi5s-t3498417

I am interested in installing Lineage OS on my Mi5S but from what I know, it is an unofficial version, which means that you don't receive weekly nightlies provided by LOS team.
Even if this first build seems to work pretty well according to few feedback I read, I'm a bit worried about future updates / OTA.
Any news about that?

Which is the better rom? 8.2.2.0 or 7.3.9?

Actually I'm using the latest stable rom by xiaomi.eu and it's working very well. With all dev roms until 7.2.9 the fingerprint worked terrible. Then I switched to the new stable rom and on this rom fingerprint worked well.

Now a few dev roms later: How is fingerprint working?

Reactions: dado023
Using asop/lineage roms in xiaomi phones it's considered a downgrade. The only good thing is the speed because you loose everything else, especially the camera quality. The camera is one of the major features of this phone so makes no sense choosing roms where you will lose quality.

I ask the same. Some experience someone?
Which is the better rom? 8.2.2.0 or 7.3.9?

Actually I'm using the latest stable rom by xiaomi.eu and it's working very well. With all dev roms until 7.2.9 the fingerprint worked terrible. Then I switched to the new stable rom and on this rom fingerprint worked well.

Now a few dev roms later: How is fingerprint working?

Indeed, i am on english global 8.0.30.0, but i am curious if 8.2.2.0 has better fingerprint unlocking recognition.

Yes work, but have drain when device is in stand by with fingerprint enabled.
Indeed fingerprint will work, but my main concern is, will it work better than with official global 8.0.30.0 ?since i dont have battery drain problem with official global rom.