Best services/methods to unlock bootloader

sparksys98

Members
Nov 15, 2023
I have a Xiaomi 14, how to unlock its bootloader?
I am not chinese, I don't live in China, I don't have anything to do with China :D
So how do I get this bootloader unlocked? please assist, thank you!

Any alternative solution to NCUNLOCK? As the unlocking price is getting absurd.... When the global version will be released this unlocking services will drop to 5 bugs :D

Last edited:
Here the price may be lower:
And support will be easier.

They said not unlocking because the service is unavailable. I used XiaomiKey instead and it works very good so I finaly unlocked my phone

Dont trust them. They are "UnbrickedMe" on telegram and tricked me!

Here is the story

Absolutely agree with @xiaomiuser1. I was truly sure this guy was not a scammer, as there were a lot of positive reviews.
So I needed to unbrick Xiaomi Mi 11 ultra, and asked "XiaomiAuthFlash" (UnbrickedMi on telegram), who scammed me for 40 euros (money was requested in cryptocurrency 44 USDT).
Then I found NCUNLOCK, who unbricked my device for 15 dollars.

Last edited:
Unlocking and unbrick are 2 different services.
And the service posted above on XDA is provided exclusively on XDA, many services have this name on TG and it is often a scam.

As with other forum members I had to use NCUNLOCK to unlock my bootloader.
Hello. And how it was done - the unlocking process through NCUNLOCK ? Do you have to use ultraviewer/teamviewer and give him login details from these 2 programs ? I just want to unlock my 12S Ultra chinesse ROM without getting scammed. Thank you.

Hello. And how it was done - the unlocking process through NCUNLOCK ? Do you have to use ultraviewer/teamviewer and give him login details from these 2 programs ? I just want to unlock my 12S Ultra chinesse ROM without getting scammed. Thank you.
12s Ultra was released with MIUI, Ncunlock is for CN devices released with HyperOS.

Yes. He will connect remotely and do unlocking via usb redirector a nd VPN service to connect to Xiaomi authorized service. Be aware the service is not always working and second thing is that the guy is living in Vietnam so you have to consider the time zone differrnce.

Yes. He will connect remotely and do unlocking via usb redirector a nd VPN service to connect to Xiaomi authorized service. Be aware the service is not always working and second thing is that the guy is living in Vietnam so you have to consider the time zone differrnce.
Due to high requesting price to unlock the bootloader (100$) but now it is dropped to 85$, I've opted to convert to the the global ROM instead, but they only told me that the camera won't be working, they should've disclosed this in the main page before you pay them, they did pay me back TBH, still a bit misleading if you ask me.
They told me camera won't work use another app, than directly told me 100$ if you want it to work. I'm not cheap out but where I live we cannot pay for things online and if we do we rely on someone who will charge me 50% the amount I need so a 150$ for BLU is too much considering I only want android Auto.

Am the one to blame for buying a CN device (there is no other ways to get your hand on a Xiaomi 14 here)

The conversion results in:
No update and to unlock the bootloader, you will have to pay twice, once to flash a Cn rom and the other to unlock.

Reactions: gogocar62