NCUNLCOCK?

Alan_aml

Members
Jun 15, 2018
First of all, I'm asking not promoting or inciting to anyone to try it.
Like all of us, I'm worried about how I'll install MIUI EU in my device, so I found a site NCUNLCOCK and I never use it or even heard of it.
Anyone here try it before?
What can all mighty the developers tell us about this?
Thanks and hope doesn't cause any trouble

Reactions: nguyenvancanhno1
I'm not trying to advertise, but I happened to use this service. In fact I got my Xiaomi 14 unlocked about half an hour ago. Guys from a telegram group for the Xiaomi 14/14 Pro recommended this service to me so I used it. It was done via Teamviewer and the process was rather fast, all I had to do was enter fastboot mode with the button combination and the guy did his job.

I also want to try this service but I can't find any information about NCUNLCOCK on Google. Can you please provide some detailed information?
I'm not trying to advertise, but I happened to use this service. In fact I got my Xiaomi 14 unlocked about half an hour ago. Guys from a telegram group for the Xiaomi 14/14 Pro recommended this service to me so I used it. It was done via Teamviewer and the process was rather fast, all I had to do was enter fastboot mode with the button combination and the guy did his job.

I used it with Xiaomi 13 ultra and everything turned out perfect

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Used the service. Like mentioned above it was quick and reliable.

Since I'm new and don't know much about the forum rules... I'm holding off from writing any reviews or promote anything here.

I am waiting for mine to be done by them, tried once and the server was offline, now waiting to try again today.

This topic will prob be deleted, but yeah they are the ones I used as well pricey asf but it is through paypal you have some leeway, left a review on their website under the 7 day BL unlock skip product.

How much is it? In Taobao, it's around CNY200 (USD28). However, we don't know how long the unofficial unlocked status will last.

40USD. Why wouldnt the unlocked status last?
I don't know how the guy unlock the phone. But in Taobao, they rent out their level 5 Xiaomi account and link the account to your phone to unlock BL. I am unsure what will happen after a year. Will we need to renew the unlock status? If not renew, will my phone be bricked?

I don't know how the guy unlock the phone. But in Taobao, they rent out their level 5 Xiaomi account and link the account to your phone to unlock BL. I am unsure what will happen after a year. Will we need to renew the unlock status? If not renew, will my phone be bricked?

Once it's unlocked, it will stay unlocked. It doesn't say anywhere that we need to renew the unlock status.

First of all, I'm asking not promoting or inciting to anyone to try it.
Like all of us, I'm worried about how I'll install MIUI EU in my device, so I found a site NCUNLCOCK and I never use it or even heard of it.
Anyone here try it before?
What can all mighty the developers tell us about this?
Thanks and hope doesn't cause any trouble
I unlock bootloader at xiaomi 14 pro with NCunlock asistance.
Now I have xiaomi.eu_multi_SHENNONG_OS1.0.23.11.16.DEV_os in my xiaomi 14 pro. I'm happy.

Reactions: ElvisLa
Did you installed EU already?
Can you post the SS of your device unlocked?

I don't think this guy use an account to unlock the device, i think he's a kind of service center for Xiaomi. since we also don't need to wait 168 hours it all happens instantly. also you can see what he's doing. and doesn't use the traditional unlock tool

Attachments

• 1000012526.jpg
    1000012526.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 1,204
  • 1000012527.jpg
    1000012527.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 1,184
Last edited:
Reactions: Will197
It is absolutely annoying that Xiaomi is forcing its users to use shady, unsafe and expensive channels to unlock the bootloader. If Xiaomi enforces the same bootloader policy to its international devices as well, then I'm certainly going to ditch Xiaomi smartphones for good after almost 10 years of exclusive use of Xiaomi smartphones!

Last edited:
It is absolutely annoying that Xiaomi is forcing its users to use shady, unsafe and expensive channels to unlock the bootloader. If Xiaomi forces the same bootloader policy to its international devices as well, then I'm certainly going to ditch Xiaomi smarphones after almost 10 years exclusive use of Xiaomi smartphones!
This is probably what all those who use XIAOMI phones and want more autonomy for their phone will do.
Unfortunately, we are a very small part of buyers for the company and for now it is a bit unclear why they adopted this.
However, it must be recognized that the xiaomi 14 pro at least has a greater autonomy with the Chinese HiperOS compared to the Chinese version of MIUI, I would say substantial.

This is probably what all those who use XIAOMI phones and want more autonomy for their phone will do.
Unfortunately, we are a very small part of buyers for the company and for now it is a bit unclear why they adopted this.
However, it must be recognized that the xiaomi 14 pro at least has a greater autonomy with the Chinese HiperOS compared to the Chinese version of MIUI, I would say substantial.
It's no consolation to say Chinese HyperOS offers greater autonomy compared to the Chinese version of MIUI! You cannot compare a bad situation with a worse one and then conclude, that is a substantial improvement!

It is absolutely annoying that Xiaomi is forcing its users to use shady, unsafe and expensive channels to unlock the bootloader. If Xiaomi enforces the same bootloader policy to its international devices as well, then I'm certainly going to ditch Xiaomi smartphones for good after almost 10 years of exclusive use of Xiaomi smartphones!
Same here!
If I need to spend more money just to unlock BL then I'll jump to Oppo or Vivo instead

Reactions: Jimnasium
Same here!
If I need to spend more money just to unlock BL then I'll jump to Oppo or Vivo instead
The problem for me is that the phone was already on the way from China to Netherlands when al those unlock rules became public. Otherwise i also didnt buy the phone. But now i have it i want to have it unlocked. Sending back was not an option.
Now i can use the phone finally how i want it, unlocked, custom rom, twrp and magisk. But if the future xiaomi's have the same unlock rules this is going to be my last one.

Maybe u will get a free solution soon:

Maybe u will get a free solution soon:
This is great news for the modding scene, but we need confirmation if it will also include bypassing the Chinese ID, otherwise people will still be forced to pay to unlock, did ask her on that tweet about it.

The problem for me is that the phone was already on the way from China to Netherlands when al those unlock rules became public. Otherwise i also didnt buy the phone. But now i have it i want to have it unlocked. Sending back was not an option.
Now i can use the phone finally how i want it, unlocked, custom rom, twrp and magisk. But if the future xiaomi's have the same unlock rules this is going to be my last one.
Yes, it is a fair position. But does that help us as Xiaomi fans?
The problem is still complicated for a very small part of fans, who are probably not interesting for Xiaomi.
I think that their future decision regarding unlocking the bootloader will be taken after they find out if the European market will decrease in sales, also considering the fact that HyperOS has many freedoms compared to the Chinese MIUI