best way too free upp space in system?

Ellirhc

Members
Jun 21, 2013
Hello

Hopping some one can bee kind and tell me what the best way too free upp space on system have 1mb free there now and i have uninstall app and that do not help.. have try wipe all flash whid MiPhone2.11.6 dident free upp space..

and a other question.. is there a patch or fix for MiPhone2.11.6 asking this because wipe all is not wipe all

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean. There's no need to free up space in /system, because this is where the ROM resides. If you need more space for apps, try with any app like cache cleaner, because very rarely you will fit 3,7 Gb of data space just with apps

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

yes in system need more spcae.. hopping fix or patch on the net soon.. now i have 1kb in system haha very very buggy
i see that no one know how too fix this.. have too w8 and see if it get fixed.. or get a new working phone..

What rom are you using? It's the first time I hear someone with this problem. You can use any root explorer to delete any app you don't use, or, better, delete sounds or wallpapers from system/media

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk now Free

yes in system need more spcae.. hopping fix or patch on the net soon.. now i have 1kb in system haha very very buggy
/system is read only, so it could be filled to the last sector and NOT cause any bugs. You probably mean /data and solution is uninstall unneeded apps

Gesendet von meinem MI 3 mit Tapatalk