Best xiaomi.eu version for battery life ?

Danny94

Members
Nov 23, 2018
Hi guys,
i am running android roms like linage, aosp... on my phone for 2 years now, but i never was very happy with battery usage.
I think stock was pretty nice and even better in terms of battery consumption, so i decided to come back to miui.

Which version do you think is best for battery ? Miui 11, 12, 12.5 ?
Should i wait for miui 13 release ?

Im not interested in any particular feature.

Thanks.

@kye04 I am returned to Miui 10, the os which the phone is released with.
According my research battery drain started already with miui 11 android 10, as there where always complains about battery drain. I also found a lot of threads where people posted comparisons from later versions to lower versions.

On Miui 10 Pie i never reached less than 10 hours Sot so far (medium usage browsing, bit of light gaming...), but i can remember when i got this phone i could even reach more, i dont remember what was pre installed. But at the moment i try to debloat it nicely.

Reactions: demonntl
@kye04 I am returned to Miui 10, the os which the phone is released with.
According my research battery drain started already with miui 11 android 10, as there where always complains about battery drain. I also found a lot of threads where people posted comparisons from later versions to lower versions.

On Miui 10 Pie i never reached less than 10 hours Sot so far (medium usage browsing, bit of light gaming...), but i can remember when i got this phone i could even reach more, i dont remember what was pre installed. But at the moment i try to debloat it nicely.
can you suggest a specific build ? K20p is now my 2nd phone, i just want a long battery rom. Thanks

YO ESTOY yendo de Miui 11.eu a 12.5 EU , espero obtener buen rendimiento , en 11.eu la verdad ya estuve varios años, quiero probar algo nuevo. luego comentare como va 12.5