Beta EU updates for Poco F1

Presta

Members
Jun 14, 2019
Hi, I would like a clarification, after the news of the stop of the global beta updates for all the devices, the Poco F1 will continue to receive the EU ones or will these stop too? Thank you.

Inviato dal mio POCOPHONE F1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Many of the ROMs on this website are based on Xiaomi Beta ROMs. Therefore those would, I suspect, cease to exist. As you can see from the tabs in the Forum there is also a section for 'Stable ROMs', I would guess (this is a guess!), that those will continue, and the release cycle for updates would perhaps slow down a bit. Neither is a disaster, and I would guess the project here would continue but with less choice.

Reactions: fosssy and Presta
what is diference on last bete and last stable for pococphone ...i see now is stuck on the last beta....if i move on ast stable what is different,i new and i dont know were to see

now im on beta and i dont receive nothing. what i need to do to change on stable ? if i stay like now is coming Android Q or i need to change on stable ?

now im on beta and i dont receive nothing. what i need to do to change on stable ? if i stay like now is coming Android Q or i need to change on stable ?
If you stay on beta, you will get no further update (including Android Q!)
I think best decision would be to wait till next stable rom with miui 10.5 will be published and then you can do dirty update without loosing any data.

Downgrade from last weekly rom to last stable rom in my case was possible too (see my posting in weekly thread) but last weekly is newer than actual stable rom.

If you stay on beta, you will get no further update (including Android Q!)
I think best decision would be to wait till next stable rom with miui 10.5 will be published and then you can do dirty update without loosing any data.

Downgrade from last weekly rom to last stable rom in my case was possible too (see my posting in weekly thread) but last weekly is newer than actual stable rom.
Tks

So stable updates will continue to come out even after 10.3.5? I didn't understand

Guys I would like a clarification, but between the last beta eu and the stable eu, is there any difference between them? I mean, but the last beta is better than the stable 10.3.5 (Poco F1)
?

Reactions: iony86
You know what ia diference from stable and beta....my latest beta is works fine.if the stable have any errors?