Better Rom

BayuPP

Members
Feb 11, 2017
Between xiaomi.eu 6.12.22 VS xiaomi.eu 7.6.29, which is better?
Thank you so much :D

where can I download xiaomi.eu 6.12.22 on this website in Miui download folder it doesn't exists

"iamme729, post: 375676, member: 131617"]Between xiaomi.eu 6.12.22 VS xiaomi.eu 7.6.29, which is better?
Thank you so much .....
In my opinion 6.12.22 is the best ROM to date...Nougat ROMs have many issues (but getting better) and don't not have all the features yet... I have 3 Mi4c's all with 6.12.22 5.1.1....
SOT is good..no FC's...works very well...
View attachment 16237
Thank you so much, now i'm on 6.12.22 . More stable than nougat

Reactions: iamme729
After update to rom version 8.2.3.0 I find out that my phone is locked. I do not know why.
I have a question: If I unlock using official procedure (by asking authorization and then downloading unlock tool) the phone will erase or will maintain actual settings and personalizations?

Thank you for support.

After upgrading to Android N your bootloader will be locked ... you will need to unlock it via official unlock method (only one time) all your settings and data will remain the same ...
Thans a lot. I have done it, they send me authirization to unlock very quickly. Unlock procedure successfully ends, but unfortunately the phone seems to remain locked. I tried do update to 8.5.1.0, but the phone shuts down and ignore the update. Luckily the device maintain previous version 8.2.3.0 and can be used without problems. I have tried to update several times, but without success

Have you checked the bootloader status using ABD and fastboot ? Using the command ...
fastboot oem device-info....
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Hi,
I have done it and results:
Deice unlocked: true
Device critical unlocked: true

Really I do not know what to say

Besides it does not enter the recovery mode, it shows the Mi logo on blank screen, and then shuts down.Luckily it runs with 8.2.3.0, but cannot update.