Better Understanding Note 3 Pro Sd Rom Flash

MuttleyMB

Members
Apr 6, 2016
Hi everyone, I am a new forum user even if I follow you for quite some time.

I apologize right now for the question but, looking on the internet, I found several answers to my question and I would like to have, if possible, a definitive clarification.

I own a Xiaomi redmi Note 3 Pro SD version with onboard the release 3.6.31 of the China Developer rom. I have already requested the bootloader unlock code.

From the section "Weekly MIUI ROM Releases" I read a very simple procedure to install the TWRP and ROM, but online on other forums some people complain about device brick, no wifi issue, bootloop etc etc if you do not perform a procedure a bit longer also using a modified boot.img file.

From owner of another Xiamoi device (never had locked bootloader) which has always worked with the procedure set out in the section on this forum, with the introduction of restrictions on the bootloader and the feedback, not always positive, of those who have already tried to unlock the bootloader and installing TWRP / SuperSu experiencing functional issues or device brick, I am just a little confused.

With my MiPad I always perform a flash of the new rom over the old one. No OTA Updates.

What happens with Note 3 Pro SD? Is it necessary to repeat the entire procedure every time there is an update to do?

According to your knowledge and experience, which procedure should I follow to avoid problems or device brick?

Please explain me.
Thanks in advance.

Unlock bootloader.
Flash twrp via fastboot. (Hold vol up when reboot for first time, then it should boot to twrp, choose language english)
Flash rom kenzo 6.3.31 via twrp or updater app.
Wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot.
Flash supersu zip.
Done!
Xposed: use version Miui edition by Solarwarez.
Sorry for my bad english.

Gửi từ Redmi Note 3 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Unlock bootloader.
Flash twrp via fastboot. (Hold vol up when reboot for first time, then it should boot to twrp, choose language english)
Flash rom kenzo 6.3.31 via twrp or updater app.
Wipe cache, dalvik cache, reboot.
Flash supersu zip.
Done!
Xposed: use version Miui edition by Solarwarez.
Sorry for my bad english.

Gửi từ Redmi Note 3 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Really Thank you ;-)