Big mistake

south

Members
Feb 5, 2011
I made the mistake of changing Roms just to have a change.. wrong thing to do. Everyone, stay on miui!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Yeah mate did the same a while ago, now that in using Miui I won't use anything else. The guys at Miui-Au hook me up good :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Tried project elite. Missed that stock android look, but after one day I was back. I wont even consider lithium or bugless. Those days are done for me.

Sent from my Droid using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Yup... I'm widja... nothing compares and don't think nothing Eva will... thanks MIUI, THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

I shuffled between Sense and MIUI for a long time, mostly using Sense and flashing MIUI a couple of times to try it, as it seemed pretty awesome. I always went back to Sense roms because I was so used to them. The thing was that both of the times I tried MIUI were in the midle of the week and in the evening. So almost right after flashing I went to bed.. Both the times I ended up cranky in the morning, not able to use my phone for almost anything because almost everything worked so much different, starting from the launcher!

One weekend I took the time to "get used to" MIUI and boy, do I love it now!