Big photo problem - 5x Zoom, blurred photos

Oct 4, 2020
I tried all Roms. But now with the official EEA Rom the head Problems are gone.
But one big problem is still there.
Photos are all great BUT when i Take a Photo with an moving objekt (Kids,Dog) all the Pictures are not Sharp.
Former with my mi10ultra i never Had this Problem.
Amy solutions?
My Rom: EEA Rom 12.5.3 official

Similar issues here with mine, my assumption is that focus tracking is not (or faulty) implemented. For me this is one of the major things missing in this else great camera system.

I really hope they fix this sometime soon in the future.

Gesendet von meinem M2102K1C mit Tapatalk

Same here. On the latest weekly - Since 6 weeks, I'm having these two issues.

* Camera Button Lag -Sometimes pressing the camera button doesn't do anything, It doesn't capture the photo.
* Any Photo with a moving object gets blurred.

Now i am trying the xiaomi.eu weekly.
One big Bug:
With the normal camera the 5x Zoom doesnt Work with the Zoom Lens, only with the normal Lens digital with Bad Quality.
In PRO Modus all works finde.....

Now i am trying the xiaomi.eu weekly.
One big Bug:
With the normal camera the 5x Zoom doesnt Work with the Zoom Lens, only with the normal Lens digital with Bad Quality.
In PRO Modus all works finde.....

I cannot confirm this (I am on latest weekly) - the images taken with 5x zoom are with the zoom lens (visible from the f/4.1 aperture in image details)....

That is so weird!!
I had the issue with 5x vs 10x from the beginning. I got my mi11 ultra from china and with the original chinese firmware I already had the same issue - 5x was taken with main cam and only 10x with zoom. I verified with aperture, focal length and by just putting my finger over the periscope or normal lens. I sadly didn't check the pro mode back then but now that Jens mentioned it, I can see that it works for me too. 12.5.7 stable, normal mode 5x with main cam, pro mode 5x with periscope.

That is so weird!!
I had the issue with 5x vs 10x from the beginning. I got my mi11 ultra from china and with the original chinese firmware I already had the same issue - 5x was taken with main cam and only 10x with zoom. I verified with aperture, focal length and by just putting my finger over the periscope or normal lens. I sadly didn't check the pro mode back then but now that Jens mentioned it, I can see that it works for me too. 12.5.7 stable, normal mode 5x with main cam, pro mode 5x with periscope.
R u sure?

I think it's toggling, maybe turning off AI mode disables this, if i put my finger on the tele, it turns black but then the main lens kicks in but then black again, same if I cover the main lens, so maybe the software decides dynamically which lens is best for the situation?

On pro there is no toggle.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

can't try it anymore since I'm already on the xiaomi eu but I'm pretty sure. I took a couple of pictures on a hike relatively soon after I got it and played around with the camera. all the "5x" are taken with the main camera. I also did a couple of indoor test sessions where the result was the same. I never used the AI feature so far so I don't think it has anything to do with that. I also never experienced the toggling between cameras when I covered up a lens.

can't try it anymore since I'm already on the xiaomi eu but I'm pretty sure. I took a couple of pictures on a hike relatively soon after I got it and played around with the camera. all the "5x" are taken with the main camera. I also did a couple of indoor test sessions where the result was the same. I never used the AI feature so far so I don't think it has anything to do with that. I also never experienced the toggling between cameras when I covered up a lens.
But I just did exactly that while on eu Rom :)

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.