Blocked numbers are not being blocked

wiganken

Members
Jul 4, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
MIUI Global 12.0.2, Android 10

If I block a number at 08:44 (see photo) that same number is allowed to ring again at 12:33 and I have to block it again. See also the calls at 10:31 and ’11 minutes ago’, which equates to around 14:25 hours. The 'Blocked' status is not automatically happening. I have to do it manually after the spam call, which is no good.

Is this failure to block numbers a known problem or is there a setting I am missing? If so then is there anything I can do to make it work?

Thank you.

This forum is for the custom ROM developed by xiaomi.eu team and is not affiliated with Xiaomi. For stock ROM support write in Mi Community.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T
MIUI Global 12.0.2, Android 10

If I block a number at 08:44 (see photo) that same number is allowed to ring again at 12:33 and I have to block it again. See also the calls at 10:31 and ’11 minutes ago’, which equates to around 14:25 hours. The 'Blocked' status is not automatically happening. I have to do it manually after the spam call, which is no good.

Is this failure to block numbers a known problem or is there a setting I am missing? If so then is there anything I can do to make it work?

Thank you.
View attachment 36179
I'll give you a solution block all the numbers you want then restart the phone.
Everything should be fine after that!

Poco X3 NFC
MIUI 12 12.0.8.0; 12.0.9.0 and now 12.0.1.0 (android 11)

I got the same problem here. All numbers I blocked continue to call me. They never being blocked but is marked as blocked.