Blocked with fastboot , recovery disapear

Xh4k3rs

Members
Nov 8, 2023
Hi i have loose recovery and smartphone IS vibrating ans reboot in boots loop , only fastboot work , i try to reflash twrp , but nothing happens .

This problem was Comin After flashing your rom Xiaomi 14 stable moonstone with thé twrp too and a message appear ,saying twrp can't flash some partition , i reboot phone and now i loose entierly control of it.

No recovery , fastboot work but After reflash stock rom , nothing happens same problem.

And So i forgot , when i try fastboot boot recovery.img thats don't works , to make first flash before phone was brick , i made fastboot flash boot_a recovery.img and b too , to have Access AT twrp.

How to make revive m'y phone. Plz and sorry for m'y Bad english

If I'm not mistaken, there is no official twrp for Poco x5 pro, pro 5G, and 12 pro speed. Try installing back the official ROM via fastboot, and if this fixes it be careful do download the correct version that is for Your phone from Xiaomi eu before trying again to install it. Personally, I just install every new version with fastboot, so I will not risk with a tarp that might not work. I hope I understood the problem, and this helps.