Bluetooth connection not working

principio

Members
Nov 14, 2012
I have changed to mokee (full wipe) because of the mute in call bug. Getting back to my car, the hands free tried to connect to my phone and the pin dialogue showed up. I entered the pin, the hands free confirmed with OK, but the phone stays in "connecting" mode and the connection is not established.

I deleted the device in the hands free and tried everything again, without any positive results.

Any ideas how to fix this?

I decided to make a full wipe brand new installation of mokee. Still I cannot connect to the hands free car speakers. Strange, as the same hardware never showed connection problems on any other rom I was ever running (miui, wiui, cyanogenmod, omni).

I have the same bluetooth problem with Mokee. The last Mokee-version that did connect was the 2014-09-26-RELEASE version. Since then, I tried several newer versions, but they all behaved exactly as you described.
I did not see anyone else complaing yet.

Reactions: principio
Hello.

I'm having the same problem. The microphone of the hands-free (I bought it for safety reasons while driving) doesn't work during a call. The interlocutors can't hear me, however it works fine with one Galaxy S5.

I've read in different forums that it's because problems on the bluetooth of the phone. I've tried to change the volumes, unpair and pair again, reboot both the phone and the hands-free, reset and reinstall the firmware of the hands-free, etc. but it doesn't get solved.

I'm using a Parrot Minikit Neo 2 with a MI2s and original V6 5.2.13.

Is there any known solution?

Still not working microphone. Others do not hear me.
Mi2s MIUI V6 5.3.6. Handsfree: Plantronic M70.
Ideas? Any suggestions / solutions?