Bluetooth issue

mateevici

Members
Apr 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

I've just noticed that the thread on the persistent Bluetooth issues (it doesn't reactivate once you disable it) has disappeared.
Does anyone know what happened there?
Did we get the moderators that mad at us that they erased it?
Or did the user that initiated it just erase it?

By the way, THE PROBLEM STILL EXISTS, even if you erase the thread.

I still have the bluetooth bug as well, since many versions back. Even erased everything and clean installed but nothing changed. When i disable bluetooth i cannot reactivate it until I reboot the phone. Always running xiaomi.eu stable since a year ago.

Reactions: VinPe
I still have the bluetooth bug as well, since many versions back. Even erased everything and clean installed but nothing changed. When i disable bluetooth i cannot reactivate it until I reboot the phone. Always running xiaomi.eu stable since a year ago.

I've had it since owning the phone...
On all stable versions of MIUI 10.

Reactions: mariosm1cy
I've had it since owning the phone...
On all stable versions of MIUI 10.

yep, me too! No problems with Chinese versions of MIUI 10, on the other hand. Too bad the devs here resort to deleting the bug reports rather than trying to find the problem...

Reactions: mariosm1cy
If you guys are really really desperate with the issue, and none of developers can reproduce given the steps (of course it's possible to happen, it doesn't happen to me as well), then give them a logcat containing logs when this issue happens. Otherwise, it's a valid move for the developers to consider the bug doesn't exist.

If you guys are really really desperate with the issue, and none of developers can reproduce given the steps (of course it's possible to happen, it doesn't happen to me as well), then give them a logcat containing logs when this issue happens. Otherwise, it's a valid move for the developers to consider the bug doesn't exist.

A bug report is not a sign of desperation. And what if the error does occur with 100% reproducibility and it shows nothing in the logcat? In your logic this makes the bug disappear. Not in mine.

And what if the error does occur with 100% reproducibility and it shows nothing in the logcat? In your logic this makes the bug disappear. Not in mine.
Rather than coming back to this useless debate again, how about generating that logcat? No logcat, no bug. It's a common rule in custom ROM world, by the way, if you haven't known already. Go check xda-developers custom ROM threads. You haven't even tried, how do you it won't show anything? I know it will log every single action that you (and every other entities inside) do, no exceptions. But if you prefer keep doing the same thing and get ignored forever (if the thread is not deleted again), go ahead. I'm just telling you an alternative way, knowing that yours is useless, the choice is fully yours.

Rather than coming back to this useless debate again, how about generating that logcat? No logcat, no bug. It's a common rule in custom ROM world, by the way, if you haven't known already. Go check xda-developers custom ROM threads. You haven't even tried, how do you it won't show anything? I know it will log every single action that you (and every other entities inside) do, no exceptions. But if you prefer keep doing the same thing and get ignored forever (if the thread is not deleted again), go ahead. I'm just telling you an alternative way, knowing that yours is useless, the choice is fully yours.

Instead of extending this totally useless debate, why don't you just read what I said: the bug does not show up in the logcat. And now?

Well, go and figure that I actually asked the developers whether they need a logcat.
Or, indeed what do they need.
And the answer that I got was: we don't have time to hold your hand and guide you to do anything.
So, there you go.
They don't seem to care enough to investigate nor to make a way to get the information they would need.

It is such a pain to discuss with people who have no clue what they're talking about. Then "goodbye" is actually the best option.

This is, in a way, the same kind of reaction I got from the dev on the main thread...

no need, i dirty flashed from last xiaomi.eu oreo rom to the new pie version without any issues.
I only cleared dalvik and cache after flashing

no need, i dirty flashed from last xiaomi.eu oreo rom to the new pie version without any issues.
I only cleared dalvik and cache after flashing
Thanks! I'll still wait for y'all to try it and give more feedback