Bluetooth Voice Problem

luftraiki

Members
Jul 12, 2021
Hello Everyone,
I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro. I bought a SoundPeats Sonic wireless headset the other day. I hear sound from the headset and its functions work, but whatever time I make a call or someone calls me, the microphone of the headset doesn't work Dec. The voice goes from the phone's microphone to the other side. In such a situation, it is not easy to talk to the other side. My voice is said to go very little and deeply. When I try The Voice Recorder feature, I see that it receives the sound from the phone's internal microphone again. I wonder what I should do about it.

MIUI version: 12.0.8 Global Stable
Android version: 10 QP1A.190711.020
Model M1906G7G

Thanks in advance,
Note: Sorry For Bad English

Hello Everyone,
I have a Redmi Note 8 Pro. I bought a SoundPeats Sonic wireless headset the other day. I hear sound from the headset and its functions work, but whatever time I make a call or someone calls me, the microphone of the headset doesn't work Dec. The voice goes from the phone's microphone to the other side. In such a situation, it is not easy to talk to the other side. My voice is said to go very little and deeply. When I try The Voice Recorder feature, I see that it receives the sound from the phone's internal microphone again. I wonder what I should do about it.

MIUI version: 12.0.8 Global Stable
Android version: 10 QP1A.190711.020
Model M1906G7G

Thanks in advance,
Note: Sorry For Bad English
Check the permission you gave when linking the set.
Best is to delete Bluetooth settings and reinstall the headset giving him ALL the required permission.

Check the permission you gave when linking the set.
Best is to delete Bluetooth settings and reinstall the headset giving him ALL the required permission.
Thank you for your answer.
First, I reset the Bluetooth settings. But, again, it didn't. In the permissions section, under the microphone Tab, I do not see Bluetooth. Could the problem have come from here ?
Paired Bluetooth Device

Calls: On
Media Voice: On
Contact Sharing: Off

It is in the way. Can we add "Bluetooth" to "microphone" in the "permissions" field on Android? If we can cancel the phone's internal microphone in the "calls" section, can we get the result? Thanks.

Hi!
I created the account just to reply to this post.
You need activity launcher.
watch my video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.