Bluetooth volume control too steep

Kubick

Members
Jul 29, 2021
Hello,
I would like to ask you for a help. I bought a JBL speaker and when I am trying to control the volume through telephone the distance between particular volume levels is too big - on one level it is too quiet on next level it is too loud.
I have tried to connect the speaker through Huawei and volume levels are more sensitive.
I have also tried to change bluetooth codecs, map and other stuff in developer options, but no luck.
Is there anything that can be done to make the volume control more sensitive?

Thank you

It's the same with oneplus. I think it's intentional. Try changing the volume from the speaker. I think you have more volume levels there, about 20 levels compared to 10 in the phone

Hello,
I would like to ask you for a help. I bought a JBL speaker and when I am trying to control the volume through telephone the distance between particular volume levels is too big - on one level it is too quiet on next level it is too loud.
I have tried to connect the speaker through Huawei and volume levels are more sensitive.
I have also tried to change bluetooth codecs, map and other stuff in developer options, but no luck.
Is there anything that can be done to make the volume control more sensitive?

Thank you
Really?

It's the same with oneplus. I think it's intentional. Try changing the volume from the speaker. I think you have more volume levels there, about 20 levels compared to 10 in the phone
Yes, you're right, but I don't understand the meaning of doing it so steep