Bootloader Issue - Couldn't Unlock

Drifter20

Members
Jul 10, 2018
So by mistake i lock my bootloader using MiFlash. No problem i think, just unlock it again.

But now, when i try to unclock it, the program shows an error message. Couldn't Unlock e some chinese word.

I tried every method that i see online, log off account, chaning pc, changing USB and cable, debug on, chaning region, OEM unlock on and of, reset the phone etc. Nothing change.

So, any tip? Could be a hardware issue? I'm out of ideas.

Have you tried a VPN to China?

Inviato dal mio Mi MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

When I unlocked for the first time my mi mix 2 I used VPN (Shanghai) to send the unlock request (to fix the error 10008 problem) and I manage to keep my phone always unlocked for this reason. I don't known if that can help, but you can try.
Good lucky

Ps:
Can you use ADB? Can you put your phone in fastboot mode and poste the result of this command?
fastboot oem device-info

Wish VPN did you use?

Fastboot result:

2cglq8n.jpg

And the result of miunlock:

314a2s4.jpg

Last edited:
Prsonaly I used PlexVPN, but you can user another one.

The Chinese phrase say: "Unable to unlock when the phone is not used for the specified time" I think you need to wait some time to unlock your phone again

VPN didn't help...

Yeah, a few days it says to wait 72h but I wait... I will wait but don't know how much...

Done that. Locate the phone just fine, but... same error when unlock.

I Think that xiaomi block my phone number/account, don't know why but... I gonna flash again global beta, use my gf account and her sim card to unlock to see if that work. If didn't work, perhaps a hardware problem... I can't find anyone with the same chineses error. It's weird.

Are u using the latest MiFlash?
When I unlocked my device, i did not have to use VPN. I AM from Belgica.

i just got the same message on my mi pad after checking it turned out that there is new patch and i need to wait additional 7 more days on top already 360 hours. Thnx but no thnx ... i wnt buy anymore any :emoji_poop: from xiaomi or any other chinese company

So, @azzazz666, to make story short - you f#$ked up the phone by flashing wrong soft, and now you are angry with the manufacturer?
Well, I'm not sure what to say

So, @azzazz666, to make story short - you f#$ked up the phone by flashing wrong soft, and now you are angry with the manufacturer?
Well, I'm not sure what to say
Oh please tell me how can I flash wrong soft to locked phone?... are you serious? I wouldn’t be able flash anything before I unlock don’t you think so? Perhaps you do know how to flash locked phones, if so please tell me how to do that.