Bootloader Unlocking Problem Pls Help!

Hasso

Members
Jan 25, 2016
Hey guys (AND THE PERFECT DEVS :S) I need your help on unlocking the bootloader.
First of all, I know lots of you guys are going to tell me that there are lot of tutorials about that, I know I know I know. Iv been trying those tutorials for like years :S

Here's the thing; I can't get the things right on this: http://www.miui.com/unlock/apply.php link.
I do everything correct as it is posted by the DEVs, do wright down there my name with chinese, along with every other things. Do have a SIM card, trusted MI account (all unlocked), I do everything right.

At the last step of getting a code, I recieve an SMS which includes my verification code from Xiaomi, after I write that code there, I recieve some notification in chinese, I can't read it or translate it... Don't know what it says. Please help me... Here are the screan shots step by step token by me:

sayfa 1.jpg
sayfa 2.jpg
wtf.jpg

This process Iv done for like 74325876235t821 times, and everytime its the same thing. U get codes 3 times each day. Iv been tryin for like 3 days, no luck at all...

PS: Devs, thanks for ruining OUR BEST MI PHONES BY LOCKING THEM UP...

I got sms, but was rejected after a few days. How long after I request a re-opening?

I had the same problem
I would recommend to wait 48 hours, then is try to submit the application
I finally managed to complete the application
As I understand it because many failed attempts blocked device
Good luck

Reactions: BrauliX
I have unlocked my phone, I asked for help from an engineer of XiaoMi from a QQ discuss group (now I have quitted that group). Let's suppose: what would happen if you cableflash a third-party recovery without unlocking the bootloader? To flash the third-party recovery is kind of easy, all you need to do is to open the developer option and connect your RMN3 to a computer with usb drivers installed, then follow the instructions, then reboot.