Bootloop

Paholainen

Members
May 1, 2015
Installed TWRP. But it came up in Chinese. So I tried to reboot and now it is stuck in startup, all that shows up is the MI logo. Can not enter the TWRP again. Any help?

Last edited:
I´ve downloaded the miflash tool to set the phone back to stock. Phone is in fastboot, and in win CMD it recognizes the device as connected. How do I proceed? I have downloaded the latest global ROM. I´ve extracted it and selected the folder in the Miflash, when I click "refresh" it says it something like "transforming is invalid" it´s in Swedish don´t know the exact translation?

Last edited:
After some time I managed to boot into TWRP. But I don´t have the EU rom on the phone and don´t knoww how to get it on the phone from this state.

I can not get access to the files on my RM PRO in windows even though I mount USB storage. Also the device doesn´t show up on my PC like my MI4 does when I connect it.

I tried to sideload the EU rom. But it says "failed to mount ´/data`invalid argument"
The Global V8.1.2.0 ends with "error 7"

Last edited:
For the people who also sees chinese twrp on first boot. You can change the language. See img:

132955mmjfkw275f5ll5bd.png.thumb.jpg

I tried to sideload the EU rom. But it says "failed to mount ´/data`invalid argument"
The Global V8.1.2.0 ends with "error 7"
Solved

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Please post how you fixed your problem. This way you will help other people with the same problem.

I fixed this problem in TWRP --> Wipe --> Format Data. After that everything worked for me.