bootlooping?

Yousuf57

Members
Jun 28, 2022
i got an update through the updater as a zip file for miui 13.0.9 in orange fox, I flashed it and rebooted to the system, it keeps rebooting to the recovery , tried to force reboot, it was the same rebooting to the recovery, now i dont know what to do, and if i can restore files to my pc it would be great (i dont want to lose data -as it said-)
(edit) I can go fastboot.

Try with TWRP by TeamWin or skkk. We can't guess why it reboots back to recovery.

Try with TWRP by TeamWin or skkk. We can't guess why it reboots back to recovery.
I'll explain what heppined. i got to the recovery , scrolled down to the bottom , tapped on the fole and flashed it , cleared the cash and rebooted

I'll explain what heppined. i got to the recovery , scrolled down to the bottom , tapped on the fole and flashed it , cleared the cash and rebooted
you can try this workaround ...

- extract boot.img from last working rom
- put it into the not working rom (as example with WinRar)
- deploy the "patched" new rom

- extract boot.img from last working rom
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- or test it before with fastboot boot boot.img

Same thing happened to me and I think that was because I was rooted,anyways...I booted in fastboot mode,booted latest skkk twrp and permanently installed this,flashed magisk and ROM booted perfectly narmal.Same phone(F3) updating from 13.0.7 to 13.0.9