Brick Xiaomi 13

ivanbelli

Members
Dec 12, 2023
Hi, I bought a Xiaomi 13 Chinese version on Aliexpress with global rom and unlocked bootloader. Since google pay didn't let me register my credit card because the phone was rooted, I used Miflash 2022.5.7.0 to install the fuxi_eea_global_images_V14.0.9.0.UMCEUXM_14.0 rom and I used the "clean all and lock" option. Now the phone doesn't start, it stays in fastboot, I tried to use Mi-unlock but it doesn't work it says "Please add your account in settings > Developer options > Mi unlock status". How can I do? Thank you

Wrong forum because here we only discuss problems presented by the XIAOMI.EU CUSTOM ROM installation. You must contact the official Xiaomi forum

Hi, I bought a Xiaomi 13 Chinese version on Aliexpress with global rom and unlocked bootloader. Since google pay didn't let me register my credit card because the phone was rooted, I used Miflash 2022.5.7.0 to install the fuxi_eea_global_images_V14.0.9.0.UMCEUXM_14.0 rom and I used the "clean all and lock" option. Now the phone doesn't start, it stays in fastboot, I tried to use Mi-unlock but it doesn't work it says "Please add your account in settings > Developer options > Mi unlock status". How can I do? Thank you
Have you got it solved? I was in the same situation like you and managed to solved it. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...loader-locked-xiaomi-13-pro.69016/post-718538

Reactions: ivanbelli