Bricked After 2 Days; Please Help

flabbergast

Members
Apr 24, 2016
Got my first xiaomi phone yesterday; unlocking the bootloader was very difficult but managed it, loading the very first image from xiaomi.eu resulted in bootloop. Can't access recovery mode, only fastboot icon can be loaded onto screen, but then nothing.
Tried MI PC suite, but it says phone is locked again. I have to wait 2 bloody weeks, to get some code to unlock it?!? What kind of stupid stuff is this; I unlock it and loose warranty, but still can't decide what to do with it?

Anyway, if anybody knows what to do here, please advise. This is my first root and flash attempt on android device and feel pretty stupid.

Try flash TWRP in fastboot

Odesláno z mého Redmi 3 pomocí Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply, but how do I flash anything if the phone is unresponsive?
I mean, how do I flash in fastboot? I just have the onscreen fastboot icon but no idea what to dofrom there.
A detailed response would be much appreciated, thanks!

If you enter in download mode instead of recovery or fastboot, you should be able to flash the official stable ROM (and the official dev rom after that, which you will have to flash anyway to unlock the bootloader later)

Inviato dal mio Redmi 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks, but how to enter download mode? I googled it, but only find 2 options:
1. Power + volume down = fastboot
2. Power + volume up = recovery.

I can only get into option 1. Can't get into a hard reset menu or anything else.