broken display and adb devices unauthorized

SpPes

Members
Dec 5, 2013
Hi all,
My daughter broke display on MI2s with MIUI as ROM. I wanna backup all her data but adb devices show only the message unauthorized, how can I install custom recovery or authorize this phone without screen?
I already bought 2 displays but without luck maybe is sth other wrong so I decided to backup the whole phone and buy new one. But how to backup?

Hi all,
My daughter broke display on MI2s with MIUI as ROM. I wanna backup all her data but adb devices show only the message unauthorized, how can I install custom recovery or authorize this phone without screen?
I already bought 2 displays but without luck maybe is sth other wrong so I decided to backup the whole phone and buy new one. But how to backup?

Reboot into recovery mode and try to find if adb works there,if it works execute adb rebood dload,and create backup image /data partition.

If I reboot into recovery I get the unauthorized message, and there I can't run the command adb reboot dload...
If I boot normally and I give the command adb backup ...... with all the switches it will that I confirm on the phone and this is not possible
I have to mention that the recovery is original from xiaomi too.

If I reboot into recovery I get the unauthorized message, and there I can't run the command adb reboot dload...
If I boot normally and I give the command adb backup ...... with all the switches it will that I confirm on the phone and this is not possible
I have to mention that the recovery is original from xiaomi too.

Then execute this when phone is up and running.