com.xiaomi.account accidentally "debloated"

ADU5647

Members
Nov 20, 2023
Dear all,

On the Xiaomi Mi10T Pro, I accidentally deleted the com.xiaomi.account app while using ADB AppControl to remove Chinese bloatware. When deleting with ADB AppControl, I checked the option "Create backup of the application to be deleted." After deleting, ADB AppControl automatically disconnected from the phone, and the phone displayed the "Device locked" screen with the options "Activate device" and "Wi-Fi settings" on the black screen. The phone is no longer recognized by ADB, and it seems that the developer mode was automatically deactivated. I know the password for the Xiaomi account. When entering the Xiaomi account password, the desktop with app icons is displayed for a second and then automatically returns to the lock screen. Is there a way to restore the application backed up with ADB in cold start mode? Is there another way to restore the phone without losing photos and other data (Xiaomi notes)? I would be very grateful for advice or service offers... Thank you very much.

. Unfortunately, ADB can no longer connect to the phone. I noticed that the phone still allows incoming calls and you can even answer them, and swipe down from the top to access various buttons such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, etc. However, when trying to access settings, it is blocked. It also does not allow access to the desktop. Does it make sense to send the phone to Xiaomi Service?