New BUG - CALL NOISE SUPPRESSION - miui 4.6.6

SATAMADEUS

Members
Jun 11, 2014
When dual mic Noise Suppresion is enabled - microphone sound quality is very bad, but when is disabled cannot establish some calls... not all....strange...

Reactions: piedramuelle
I just got MI3 on 14 Aug and updated MIUI version from 16 to MIUI-KXDMIBF 23.0. When I'm putting my phone sound to Dual-mic noise suppression the receiver is not able to hear my voice. Is it a hardware problem or it can be fixed in other MIUI releases. Though it is working fine in single mic noise suppression.

Don't know if it's connected but after the last update I can't hear anything during phonecalls, not even the signal (the person I am talking to CAN hear me). I can only have calls on the loudspeaker - then everything works just fine. I have already asked for advice at the MIUIPolska Polish forum but none of the suggested solutions have worked so far. I guess I'm going to have to wait for another update unless somebody here has a different idea. Anyone? :) (MI2S / MIUI 4.8.15)

My problem is solved. In Options/Sound/Dolby mobile control I switched from "Video" to "Off" and it helped.