Bug in Mi Control Hub Gateway preventing relay and light bulb support

Huupke

Members
Mar 30, 2020
First of all I would like to say that I really love the Xiami products and I have many Xiaomi Home products in my house.

For automating more in my house I've been using Domoticz is a central server that is communicating with the Mi Gateway via the 'Wireless communication protocol' (API) to interconnect the LUMI devices. Many products already work but I've been trying to also get 2 new products to work: 'Aqara LED Light Bulb (Tunable White)' [ZNLDP12LM] and 'Aqara Aqara Wireless Relay Controller (2 Channels)' [LLKZMK11LM]. Unfortunately the Gateway doesn't communicate the 'model' for these 2 products.

In the 'Xiaomi Home' app I noticed these devices are working properly and they are named as followed in the 'Hub info': {"model":"lumi.relay.c2acn01", "did":"lumi.xxx", "name": "Aqara Wireless Relay Controller(2 Channels)"} and {"model":"lumi.light.aqcn02", "did":"lumi.xxx", "name": "Light bulb"}. Could u please fix the 'Wireless communication protocol' (API) so that it also sends the model of these 2 devices?

Notice the empty model below in a tcpdump capture:

{"cmd":"read_ack","model":"","sid":"158d000446a2a2","short_id":8295,"data":"{\"voltage\":3600}"}
{"cmd":"read_ack","model":"","sid":"158d0003cbe6e8","short_id":44412,"data":"{\"voltage\":3600}"}