Monitoring the temperature and humidity with sensors and Mi Monitors 2

JohnntB95

Members
Aug 25, 2022
I have the following sensors:

5 x Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2

I use these inside the house.

shopping

2 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor (I think this is from Aqara)

shopping

I bought the Aqara M2 hub with the hope I can connect everything to it. It seems to support only the Temperature and Humidity Sensors. Xiaomi Home does not support Aqara M2 hub apparenly.

I want to monitor the temperature when I am not at home so, as per my understanding, I need a hub.

So, my questions are:

1. What hub do I need to connect all these sensors to?
2. Can Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 be connected to a hub at all?
3. How can I monitor the temperature when I am not at home?

It is the first time when I am trying to use these devices and I am totally confused now, because Aqara and Xiaomi Home apps look very similar, but each supports different list of devices.

Any help here would be highly appreciated. Thank you!

cybman

Members
Oct 19, 2022
I have the following sensors:

5 x Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2
I use these inside the house.

shopping

2 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor (I think this is from Aqara)
shopping

I bought the Aqara M2 hub with the hope I can connect everything to it. It seems to support only the Temperature and Humidity Sensors. Xiaomi Home does not support Aqara M2 hub apparenly.

I want to monitor the temperature when I am not at home so, as per my understanding, I need a hub.

So, my questions are:

1. What hub do I need to connect all these sensors to?
2. Can Xiaomi Mi Temperature and Humidity Monitor 2 be connected to a hub at all?
3. How can I monitor the temperature when I am not at home?

It is the first time when I am trying to use these devices and I am totally confused now, because Aqara and Xiaomi Home apps look very similar, but each supports different list of devices.

Any help here would be highly appreciated. Thank you!
I have the same problem. I use a hub V3 to add this sensors because nothing with M2 hub. I'm disappointed by Xiaomi because you can't connect both to work with these sensors and thermostatic head E2... finally, i return M2 hub to amazon and change my material.

mirak13

Members
Dec 8, 2022
Hello I own 2 Xiaomi Mi Bluetooth Temperature and Humidity Monitor v. 2 which is bluetooth as you know, and I was hoping that the Xiaomi Gateway 3 would work with it. please confirm this for me. Thanks