New [ Bug Mi6 Miui8/9 ] Counter Phone Idle In Battery Section

_HxC_

Members
Jun 27, 2017
On active phone the time continues to flow in Phone Idle section.
I've just tried on 3 different devices (mi6) and different version of miui.

ezgif-1-bf91a8d57f.gif

Will check it after Trump vs Korea conflict..

Same here, but why do you care? It's just a statistic, nothing that matters...
It's just a inexactly statistic so it can not be trusted either for the value in question or for the remainder contained in the battery section.

Don't you understand that Xiaomi devs are responsible for this bug? It's their ROM. Xiaomi.eu devs only tweaks it, add language and make some small changes. Go to MIUI forum for this...

You really want to discuss this and criticize my choice of words, because you idle time counter shows awake time?! It's not an issue man, relax and enjoy the ROM, it's almost perfect...

Also I don't understand what you mean by fixing and adding - I mean if it's a bug inside official MIUI ROM, why do you post it on here? I think you still don't understand that they take official MIUI and modify it, they are not here to fix Xiaomi's errors... Also I just saw your thread on MIUI: http://en.miui.com/thread-748452-1-1.html
Why make a second thread here?? You already know it's on official MIUI...

Also, if you want to quote me, maybe you read what I write first :) Xiaomi is not xiaomi.eu you know? I wrote that they can't fix every MIUI bug, they are just doing stuff like add language and customize it

Last edited:
Reactions: _HxC_
I'm not criticizing the choice of your words but I think it takes a minimum of coherence.
Obviously I opened a thread on miui forum that mainly deal with china dev are xiaomi.eu and en.miui.com

Hahaha This is the most trivial bug I've ever seen reported but... Try making a phone call and see if the counter stops. I reckon 'phone idle' might be referring to the actual network status e.g idle, connected etc.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hahaha This is the most trivial bug I've ever seen reported but... Try making a phone call and see if the counter stops. I reckon 'phone idle' might be referring to the actual network status e.g idle, connected etc.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
just verified on other "normal" device with 7.1.1 and the bug there isn't

Concerns the idle time when you do not use it. The "idle" term itself says

in using phone this (Phone Idle ) should be stopped as happens in all android devices.

If u have another device and if u can take a look this ;)

Last edited: