New bug remove battery in order to charge

ronzino

Members
Feb 11, 2012
I am having this bug booth with mi2 3.2.1 and optimus dual 3.1.11 (unofficial, I know, but with the same bug)
When the battery is exhausted and the phone automatically shutdowns it refuse to be recharged. If I press the power button after 20minutea it still wantn't get on.

The only way is to remove the battery,reinsert it band so the charge processo begin and it goes on.

Is it normal ? How can I fix it.
Of course it is not a charger problem (tried 6 different chargers and two phones )

I had the same with M1S. Seems normal in some cases. Just dont let the phone die.

Wysłane z MI 2

mmmm interesting ..... so it should be a very well known and common bug as it is sprad in all miui roms.

I don't think it's miui. The system is inactive when phone is off.

Wysłane z MI 2

i update my lg optimus 2x from miui 2 to miui 3 and the bug comes out, so it is miui. a friend of mine has just flashed his HTC to miui and the bug starts.

in my opinion it is for sure related to miui. the operative system is shutted down, but before the shuttingdown it can sends commmand to low pieces of sw/hw, and this can disable or stuck the carge.

think about the reboot in recovery invoked from OS: the OS is off during reboot but a previouse request is able to do the job