Bug Xiaomi with Simple CRM

Sep 19, 2023
Hello,
I hope you're doing well. I'm currently working in my company, where we use the Simple CRM software to manage our clients. We recently discovered the associated mobile application, Simple Pocket CRM, which allows us to work offline. You can find more information about it on this page: Link to Simple Pocket CRM mobile application.
The application enables us to create companies, contacts, and appointments without requiring an internet connection. Essentially, when we perform an action such as creating an entry, it is saved as an email in our phone's outbox. Once our phone regains a network connection, the email is automatically sent to the Simple CRM server, where its content is understood and processed to create the corresponding data in the CRM.
This process works flawlessly on my colleague's Samsung device and my boss's iPhone. However, I'm encountering an issue when I try to use it on my Xiaomi smartphone. For a reason I'm not aware of, the emails I create with the application never get sent.
I'm reaching out to you today in the hopes that someone can assist me in resolving this issue. If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding why it might not be working on my Xiaomi, I would be extremely grateful. Your help would be invaluable in enabling us to continue using this application effectively.

Thank you very much for your time and expertise.

Best regard,

Hello,
I hope you're doing well. I'm currently working in my company, where we use the Simple CRM software to manage our clients. We recently discovered the associated mobile application, Simple Pocket CRM, which allows us to work offline. You can find more information about it on this page: Link to Simple Pocket CRM mobile application.
The application enables us to create companies, contacts, and appointments without requiring an internet connection. Essentially, when we perform an action such as creating an entry, it is saved as an email in our phone's outbox. Once our phone regains a network connection, the email is automatically sent to the Simple CRM server, where its content is understood and processed to create the corresponding data in the CRM.
This process works flawlessly on my colleague's Samsung device and my boss's iPhone. However, I'm encountering an issue when I try to use it on my Xiaomi smartphone. For a reason I'm not aware of, the emails I create with the application never get sent.
I'm reaching out to you today in the hopes that someone can assist me in resolving this issue. If you have any ideas or suggestions regarding why it might not be working on my Xiaomi, I would be extremely grateful. Your help would be invaluable in enabling us to continue using this application effectively.

Thank you very much for your time and expertise.

Best regard,
this forum is about custom rom… please go to xiaomi forum…