Invalid Bugs for 13.0.2 with Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE

makc_reset

Members
Apr 23, 2022
1) Sometimes (one or more per week) black screen when you unlock the phone, on two devices. Have to lock and unlock again, sometimes the device has to be rebooted by holding the power btn for a long time. Didn't happend on 13.0.1. Very annoying bug, especially at the moment when they call you...
2)Sometimes when the alarm goes off, the screen turns on but does not respond to touch, you have to turn it off with the power button.
3) When using BT headphones with the qaulcomm aptx adaptive codec, the sound periodically spontaneously switches from stereo to mono and vice versa, it happens stably several times per track. Can't confirm or deny it for 13.0.1 or an official firmware, bought headphones recently
The problem is solved by switching codecs to regular aptx or turning off HD-audio in the developer options
The problem is confirmed by other users of similar headphones with this device

What "wallpaper" menu item? I found no reports about an issue like that. You might want to take a screen recording and a log while reproducing this.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
We don't even have those "Wallpaper" and "Themes" items on our ROMs. Looks like you have Global Themes app installed...

We don't even have those "Wallpaper" and "Themes" items on our ROMs. Looks like you have Global Themes app installed...
Seriously? I didn't think about it. Although I'm not sure that I installed something third-party myself, except for the standard miui app store, and already some standard software was updated in it, including theme. But even so, isn't it a firmware bug?

Seriously? I didn't think about it. Although I'm not sure that I installed something third-party myself, except for the standard miui app store ...
"the standard miui app store" is not part of our ROM, and was never meant to be used with our ROM.

... and already some standard software was updated in it, including theme. But even so, isn't it a firmware bug?
No, it's your mess. That's exactly the problem. We're a custom ROM with modded apps. You are not supposed to update MIUI system apps or use the official app store (which auto-updates/replaces apps with unpatched or incompatible versions).

Reactions: LOLO9393