New Bugs found so far:

grayman

Members
Jun 26, 2022
Four days ago I updated to MIUI 14 on my POCO F3 (alioth) and...

- Google pay stopped working and has nothing to do with cloned apps. Already tried removing my credit cards, reinstalling wallet from google play then adding them back. All machines show either method not supported or method not recognized. And... just noticed this already has been documented in the forum.
- Waze from Android Auto doesn't get GPS signal (Google Maps works normally). I read (xda maybe) other phones having a similar problem, which is something to do with permissions on Android Auto or Waze. This is not just MIUI 14 but in 13 as well; I was hoping it was fixed in 14.
- I already mentioned that before in another thread but for the sake of completeness, the widgets from work profile (Intune, in my case) do not work. It shows a small windows with an android Icon in the place of the widget.

Hi there. My POCO F3 with MIUI 14 stable version that I've upgraded from 13 one week ago is going wrong with Google Wallet too. As grayman did, I have uninstalled my Visa cards, cleaned the app data and cache, reinstalled and reconfigured and nothing going OK. When I try to pay by NFC sensor, the app Wallet goes as a card was not set up (even with the accordance of the bank Visa card administration allowing to use the card with Google Wallet). In version 13, all used to work as nice as possible.

I'm not sure this is going to help every single one here but I get it working again by going to Settings/Connection & sharing/Secure element position and changed mine from SIM to HCE. Tested it earlier today and it's working again.

Hi there. I have tried the changing from SIM to HCE (indeed it was in SIM mode before), rebooted the phone, but didn't work for me. Thanks anyway.