New Bugs in the new rom for Mi 10 Lite 5G (Monet)

I installed it yesterday. It seems good. Give me your feedback

Ludo, I have seen there is an unofficial TWRP by mauronofrio published on xda-developers.

Would you recommend the TWRP by mauro or the Pitch Black Recovery?

Ludo, I have seen there is an unofficial TWRP by mauronofrio published on xda-developers.

I Chris, i know

hello chris I know Mauro well and I put his twrp to flash the new mmx. it worked perfectly. I also put that because the pitch they tell me has problems. let me know

Hello,

Right now I'm using a "mix" of the 3rd Sept-version and the 9th Sept-version and it's working perfectly. The dialer is working, the cams are working, Youtube and Google Translate are also working.
The only thing I did was to switch some files from one version to the other: first I extracted both versions, then I copied all three vendor files in the 3rd Sept-version and pasted them in the 9th Sept-version. After that I zipped the folder with the switched vendor files. Then I flashed the new modified rom from recovery, and voila your Mi 10 Lite 5G works with no bugs (at least until now I found no bug).
I'm not a developer or anything of the sort, I'm just good with the computer and I like to mess with programs. So take what I've done with a grain of salt.

You know it doesn't take much to be polite when speaking to others. You gain respect by just using some simple words and you can avoid a lot of problems and stress. If you haven't noticed I've created an account in this forum the 7th September 2020, meaning I'm new here. I don't know all the regulations and rules you have here. And like I said before I'm no developer to know what you need to fix bugs. Regardless of that tell me if the logs sent by Prommy aren't enough. I still have the 9th Sept-version, I can flash it and create the logs if its needed.

Thank you for your efforts and patience Team Xiaomi.eu,

Best regards.
I can't flash the mix-Version... TWRP say "Invalid zip file format! Error installing zip file '/sdcard....'" I did it like described above... is there anything special I have to do when zipping? I use 7-Zip. (flash the untouched 9th september ROM is no problem) By the way...: I took the three vendor files from the here uploaded "vendor partitions files.zip"
Thanks

Last edited:
sure you have zipped only the files and not the whole folder ??

Inviato dal mio M2002J9G utilizzando Tapatalk

sure you have zipped only the files and not the whole folder ??

Inviato dal mio M2002J9G utilizzando Tapatalk

Thank you for the hint, prommy...: in fact I did....!!

I found it out for myself yesterday... after correctly zipping, flashing worked like a charm... everything works fine with the mix of the 3rd Sept-version and the 9th Sept-version, no bugs found yet...

Hello,

I've tried to make it as simple as possible. Follow these steps:
  1. Extract both version in your desktop or wherever you want. For easier work it’s better to have them in the same place. (Image: 1.png)View attachment 31918
  2. Delete all three vendor files from the folder of the 9th Sept-version. (Image: 2-3.png)View attachment 31919
  3. Copy the three vendor files from the folder of the 3rd Sept-version and past them in the folder of the 9th Sept-version. (Image: 2-3.png)View attachment 31919
  4. In the 9th Sept-version folder select all the files then right-click and select “send to” -> Compressed (zipped) folder. (Image: 4.png)View attachment 31920
  5. Rename the newly created zip folder to whatever you like and your rom is ready to be flashed. (Image: 5.png)View attachment 31921

Like I said before I'm no developer so take what I've done with a grain of salt.

Best regards.

First of all thanks for this great solution !! Before to start to melt these roms i need to know where to download the 3rd september version. Some link please ?

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip works pretty good so far. Thanks Xiaomi.eu!

Reactions: wolden
[QUOTE = "Chris_, publicación: 568525, miembro: 270914"]
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip funciona bastante bien hasta ahora. ¡Gracias Xiaomi.eu!
[/CITAR]
The contacts app when it is given to search changes to normal mode, being in dark mode

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip works pretty good so far.
Hrm, only if "Play Store not certified", "SafetyNet CTS Profile match false" counts as "pretty good". To my surprise, WVL1 still exists.

Unlocked BL yesterday on my M2002J9G, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip, twrp-3.4.0-14-monet-mauronofrio.img

Hrm, only if "Play Store not certified", "SafetyNet CTS Profile match false" counts as "pretty good". To my surprise, WVL1 still exists.

Unlocked BL yesterday on my M2002J9G, xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.0.2.0.QJIMIXM_v12-10.zip, twrp-3.4.0-14-monet-mauronofrio.img
-does Call recording work?
-does Google Pay work?
-does camera work?
-does VoLte, VoWifi work?
THX

You don't need the mixed version anymore. Try the stable 12.0.2.0 here by xiaomi.eu (it's uploaded). Works as good as the Mixed 12.0.1.0.
Thanks, I found it.
I also use, stable.
My question: previously (and also on my old MI 9 SE phone) VoWifi works on the Telekom card. This phone does not work with MIUI 12 (neither the stock nor this ROM).
What could be the reason?
Where can I see what the reason might be?
According to * # * # 4636 # * # *, the WIFI call is not scheduled. In settings, the switch is on.