Resolved bugs of 2.4.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dean

Members
Apr 11, 2012
hey guys love this ROM . only bugs i see with this version is the stopwatch, when going to stopwatch the clock shuts down. problems with eBay app , when you try to sign into your account it forces close, and finally FM radio doesn't work ....... this is for the droid x version . thanks again for this rom guys !!!!

hey guys love this ROM . only bugs i see with this version is the stopwatch, when going to stopwatch the clock shuts down. problems with eBay app , when you try to sign into your account it forces close, and finally FM radio doesn't work ....... this is for the droid x version . thanks again for this rom guys !!!!

The stopwatch and FM app, will be updated accordingly and hopefully to adress those issues in the coming weeks.

As for the ebay app - i suggest you clear the cache of the app and then reboot into cwm and clear cache partition and dalvik, then reboot as normal and try it again.

Droid X is not supported here unfortunately. Closing down the thread now. Please post questions in the Porting advice section for further issues.

Thanks,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.