Calendar event repetition

zerkai

Members
Aug 16, 2011
If anyone can still recall from the froyo/gingerbread times ... when creating a new event in the calendar you could set the event to repeat for example, every Monday. BUT then it asks how long it should repeat for so it knows when to stop the repetition instead of creating endless events without a cutoff date.

MIUI doesn't seem to have this, can anyone confirm that? If so, does anyone know of an alternative method?

Sent from my I897 using Tapatalk

I had an event that repeated over and over with no end. To stop it i had to access my personal Google Calendar. With a lot of trial and error, i was able to edit the calendar yo remove the event.

In any case, if its an event that you want accessible through Google Calendar, i suggest editing it through your Google account.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I had an event that repeated over and over with no end. To stop it i had to access my personal Google Calendar. With a lot of trial and error, i was able to edit the calendar yo remove the event.

In any case, if its an event that you want accessible through Google Calendar, i suggest editing it through your Google account.

Thanks. Didn't even think about using Google calendar even though that's where its been syncing too, lol. I wish MIUI calendar had the customization and features Google web calendar offers.. in due time perhaps!

It would be nice to have the native calendar act just like the Google Calendar online.

It would be nice to have the native calendar act just like the Google Calendar online.

That's what I meant to say :p I mean... creating events with repetition and no prompt for an end date? Come on now!