In Progress Calendar FC when setting future date for event

is it fixed in 3.1.11...?
No =\

Checked with pure 13.1.11 (english only).
Installed gapps from related 13.1.11 post on miuiandroid.
Also installed multi-lang on top.
Tried again - same FC.

Offtop (sorry, but I had to say it):
With new versions we get not only nice features and things, but also more lags and bugs.
2.7.20, which I used until my upgrade to 2.12.28, was much smoother and faster. I was able to run looped video recording (720p), music player (sound via bluetooth to my car's stereo), GPS navigation with traffic info (via 3G). Now it all starts lagging when I start navigation software.

Funny thing that something changed in android since jb patch (or maybe it changed in miui, I'm not sure) and whenever I plug my phone to a cardock it starts to ring like I'm getting a call (my default ringtone). Also I've got a feeling that software started to conflict with each other. Whenever my navigation tries to "say" something it stops the audio and it never starts it again.
Before I used to listen music + navigation notifications in same time. Weird.

Is there any way to fix it without devs? maybe use something from builds for other devices?

hmmm strange... there are 130 downloads of 3.1.11... and you are alone reporting that issue...

please try following:
  1. format /system
  2. format /data
  3. format /cache
  4. format dalvik
  5. install 3.1.11
  6. REBOOT
  7. install Gapps

Don't restore system settings...

hmmm strange... there are 130 downloads of 3.1.11... and you are alone reporting that issue...

please try following:
  1. format /system
  2. format /data
  3. format /cache
  4. format dalvik
  5. install 3.1.11
  6. REBOOT
  7. install Gapps
Don't restore system settings...

Just tried it. The problem is still there.
I saw same complains from HOX users with 2.12.28, but not with 3.1.11 yet. Well problem is still there.
Anyway, what I tried to do:
1) Formatted/wiped stuff in this order: /system, /data, /cache, dalvik.
2) Installed miuiandroid_endeavoru_jb-3.1.11
3) Rebooted. Loaded MIUI. Set English (United Kingdom) as language. Connected to my wi-fi and Xiaomi.
4) Rebooted in recovery. Installed gapps-jb-20121011_MIUI
5) Tried to create event and change the date. Got FC same as before.

I'm downloading MIUI Austalia HOX version, which is based on miuiandroid English release. I never tried Australia version before. Maybe it will fine there. At least I hope for better performance, since it looks like it tweaked especially for HOX.

Okay, reporting in with MIUI Australia (HOX version)... ROM is awesome on first look, but I've got the same problem - FC when I'm trying to change the date in any datepicker.