In Progress Calendar Sync regression with 2.6.8?

markyboy

Members
Mar 22, 2012
When MIUI first went to ICS the Exchange Calendar Sync wasn't working. This was fixed about 3 or 4 weeks ago, much to my delight. With the upgrade to 2.6.8 it has stopped working. Any chance this can be passed on to the developers to have it remedied? I really depend on this for work.

Still not working on 2.6.29 SGS2 :(. Hope they fix this soon, i also need this for work.

Thanks Krizie - Just came here to post exactly that.

I go to the calendar (via the widget), Calendars to Display - my exchange account is not listed as an option.
Go to Settings, my exchange account is visible, but when I click on it, "No calendars".

Given they fixed this a couple of months ago and then broke it again, I'm hoping it's an easy fix.

It's WORKING! 2.7.20, we have Exchange Calendar sync!
I was seriously considering going to a different rom if exchange calendar was not fixed in this release, it's just so useful for seeing my work appointments at a glance. So happy this has been fixed. I get to stay with MIUI!

Loving the little touches to the rest of the rom too.

Thanks to MIUI China and MIUI Android! You do some amazing work.

It's WORKING! 2.7.20, we have Exchange Calendar sync!
I was seriously considering going to a different rom if exchange calendar was not fixed in this release, it's just so useful for seeing my work appointments at a glance. So happy this has been fixed. I get to stay with MIUI!

Loving the little touches to the rest of the rom too.

Thanks to MIUI China and MIUI Android! You do some amazing work.