Camera Error "can't Connect To Camera"

kalpavix

Members
Feb 29, 2016
my redmi note 3 camera not working from first day of using it
not a rom problem i tried all the Official stable and dev roms now i use china stable V7.1.8.0.LHNCNCK

i opened the back of the phone and reconnected the camera multiple time with no success

when i use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* or other camera apps they open the front camera that's mean they think the front camera is the main camera because there is no connection with the back camera

what i can do now ???

i don't know if the problem is in the cable of the camera or the camera is not working !

112527l9ap8ai9z29abj9z.png.thumb.jpg

095719ivdvh1v06ejsvsjs.png.thumb.jpg

where i can buy new camera replacement ? i want to try changing my camera with a new one

It's a hardware issue. I guess you flash doesn't work too, is it?

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

is an SD card inserted? If so , the location of the camera needs to be changed . Camera apps will work ...
had the same problem, now Works find!

Solved this by doing the following:
1. Go to Settings -> About phone
2. Tap 5-6 times on "Kernel version". This will enter to Engineering Mode (CIT)
3. From "QC test" menu, go to option "12.FrontCamera"
4. Camera app will start with the front camera. Now change camera from front to back. You should have image from sensor.
5. Tap back to exit the camera app, and select "Fail". This will reset the sensor and sensor lens.
6. Exit CIT mode and test your camera. If was a problem with the sensor (or lens), it should be solved now.

For me, this was the only thing that worked.
I tryed before to reboot phone, factory reset, reflash other ROM