Camera Images Of Moving Objects Not Charp

Leon Veldhof

Members
Jan 21, 2016
Hello,

When I take a picture with my Mi5 pro of a still standing object, my pictures are verry good. But when an object is moving... Even verry show, it is not sharp.
This is a picture with my foot still:
c84805a4fda796c58089a87aac7dd0d8.jpg

And this one with my foot moving verry slow:
fdef21c5dbc0b706270b93c356387148.jpg

Anyone a solotion?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Either better lighting or faster exposure time, you choose. I can catch raindrops with 1/500 s, so a moving foot should be catchable with exposure time slower than that.

Ok Tx. That works indeed! But... When I close the camera app. And start it up again it starts in auto mode. And I have to set the Manual mode again. Can I set the exposere time in auto mode. Because that's the one you most use!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Unfortunately, no. Auto mode means "let the app decides what's best for given condition" which of course will not always be right, this applies even to DSLR cameras. However, the values you've set in Manual mode should be remembered the next time you open it. You don't always need Manual mode. If you have good lighting, Auto should give you good results. You might want to try HHT mode as well, which is designed for night capture, but actually works well in general low light conditions.