Camera Moving acceleration

siledug

Members
Oct 15, 2023
Hello everyone, so im having a problem with the phone i bought Redmi note 12 pro 5 6gb ram 128gb storage. I tried to play pubg but it was almost impossible to aim... Im always buying phones from Xiaomi because they are best at gaming phones with the budged and i had other phones but i never had this problem and the problem is when im moving my camera to look around in game its like my swiping is increasing by time its like i have mouse accelerator but just its not the mouse but finger accelerator and the aiming controlling character is very hard because if you swiping to left to look left like slowly then it goes slow sometimes even stop but as soon as you increasing swiping speed the camera moves way faster and moves a little bit even after stopping its like pc has that option " Enhance pointer precision " like mouse accelerator and it drives me crazy I can't play any fps games because if you need to aim its almost impossible and if you trying to like swipe around screen with the finger very fast in very small space then the screen doesn't almost noticing that im touching acreen its like almost 0 reaction and on all other phones the touch response is sharp and fast but here is like smooth and after time moves with increased speed by swiping screen. Maybe anyone has same problem or maybe someone knows the answer how to turn off this god forbidden feature? Thanks in advance

I have Redmi Note 11, and when i played PUBG i have noticed that ,,game turbo,, app that lunches it in my phone has a option to increase the sensitivity of the display in the corners don't know if that's same for you , however you could check ✅ or uncheck ❌ that ,and see how it works for you .

In my knowledge most stores have a sample phones that you can request testing, you can compare it to yours checking overall touch ,and swipe responses of the phone ,if you find it odd , and as i understand your phone is new you could claim for a warranty check .

Reactions: adamgrace888
I have Redmi Note 11, and when i played PUBG i have noticed that ,,game turbo,, app that lunches it in my phone has a option to increase the sensitivity of the display in the corners don't know if that's same for you , however you could check ✅ or uncheck ❌ that ,and see how it works for you .

In my knowledge most stores have a sample phones that you can request testing, you can compare it to yours checking overall touch ,and swipe responses of the phone ,if you find it odd , and as i understand your phone is new you could claim for a warranty check .
Yeah but the problem is not those corners the problem is when you in game sliding your finger through screen trying to look in right or left the movement is like has that accelerator or enchanted precision... I don't know how to fix it and i never had this problem

May be some setting in the game .
I use to play PUBG with Ipega Pg-9216 controller through ShootingPlus V3 app where i haved the opposite problem, i was either too slow or too inaccurate while turning , i don't have much experience with the game setting .

Reactions: adamgrace888
May be some setting in the game .
I use to play PUBG with Ipega Pg-9216 controller through ShootingPlus V3 app where i haved the opposite problem, i was either too slow or too inaccurate while turning , i don't have much experience with the game setting .
Im not using any controller im using finger and im controlling and looking around with the finger sliding or swiping the touch screen

Reactions: Любомир92
Hello everyone, so im having a problem with the phone i bought Redmi note 12 pro 5 6gb ram 128gb storage. I tried to play pubg but it was almost impossible to aim... Im always buying phones from Xiaomi because they are best at gaming phones with the budged and i had other phones but i never had this problem and the problem is when im moving my camera to look around in game its like my swiping is increasing by time its like i have mouse accelerator but just its not the mouse but finger accelerator and the aiming controlling character is very hard because if you swiping to left to look left like slowly then it goes slow sometimes even stop but as soon as you increasing swiping speed the camera moves way faster and moves a little bit even after stopping its like pc has that option " Enhance pointer precision " like mouse accelerator and it drives me crazy I can't play any fps games because if you need to aim its almost impossible and if you trying to like swipe around screen with the finger very fast in very small space then the screen doesn't almost noticing that im touching acreen its like almost 0 reaction and on all other phones the touch response is sharp and fast but here is like smooth and after time moves with increased speed by swiping screen. Maybe anyone has same problem or maybe someone knows the answer how to turn off this god forbidden feature? Thanks in advance
Hi bro, you solved this problem?
I've same issue with this Remi note 12 pro 5g, is like this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello, i have the similar problem in every FPS game on my note 13 4g. While moving with left thumb, aiming sometimes works with delay especially when making slow swipes or "jumping". When i stop, aiming is very smooth and good.