New Camera Issue - Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet) MIUI 13

emedmoi

Members
Feb 18, 2022
The camera just won't start sometimes, in the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app, the OS app, in Instagram, WhatsApp, anywhere, the only temporary fix is to manually go into the app settings, force stop it and then try again and that won't do some other times. I try searching for similar problems in the forum but couldn't find anything quite similar.
I am running MIUI 13.0.2.0 SKFMIXM (stable), it was the first time flashing with fastboot so in theory everything should be just fine there.
Any ideas? Should I just get the weekly update?

Enviado desde mi M2101K6G mediante Tapatalk

The camera just won't start sometimes, in the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app, the OS app, in Instagram, WhatsApp, anywhere, the only temporary fix is to manually go into the app settings, force stop it and then try again and that won't do some other times. I try searching for similar problems in the forum but couldn't find anything quite similar.
I am running MIUI 13.0.2.0 SKFMIXM (stable), it was the first time flashing with fastboot so in theory everything should be just fine there.
Any ideas? Should I just get the weekly update?

Apparently rebooting the phone made the problem go away. Now I just have this really sporadic bug that sends me to home screen randomly, I wonder if it's really a bug or my screen, I use gestures to navigate so it would be unlikely with the latter option but who knows.