New Redmi Note 12 PRO 5G touchscreen bug

siledug

Members
Oct 15, 2023
Hello everyone, im having problems with the phone. I bought it brand new and i downloaded few games like pubg and COD. I tried to play them but there was a problem with the screen.... Im not using any controllers im just using fingers and when im controlling my character in game and i want to look around or to look right and when im sliding my finger to right it moves like smoothly like it has " enhanced pointer precision " like it has mouse accelerator like pc has. And its very hard to aim to control or to look around in game if im sliding faster then it goes faster but a lot faster and it hard to aim to the target it never happened this before with any other phone maybe some knows how to fix this? I tried in game settings everything nothing helped. Thanks.

Hello everyone, im having problems with the phone. I bought it brand new and i downloaded few games like pubg and COD. I tried to play them but there was a problem with the screen.... Im not using any controllers im just using fingers and when im controlling my character in game and i want to look around or to look right and when im sliding my finger to right it moves like smoothly like it has " enhanced pointer precision " like it has mouse accelerator like pc has. And its very hard to aim to control or to look around in game if im sliding faster then it goes faster but a lot faster and it hard to aim to the target it never happened this before with any other phone maybe some knows how to fix this? I tried in game settings everything nothing helped. Thanks.
Did you try to check in Game Turbo if it is not some sensitivity setting that is changing this?
In the Game Turbo settings there is a sensitivity adjustment. Try checking this.

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-16_10-07-57.jpg
    photo_2023-10-16_10-07-57.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 108
Hi bro, are you solved this issue?
I've same issue