camera quality

cottager

Members
Nov 23, 2012
I would be interested as you are satisfied with the camera quality. with me during good weather and plenty of light quite well but as soon as the lighting conditions are poor, and the flash mode turns on, the pictures are total "bluish". as if the automatic white balance is wrong. i try this with the miui camera and with "camera360", both the same.
is it with you too?

bluish? no i didn't noticed that by the way i found my camer quality set to 6 MP and not to 8 just a tap and everything was fine.

I use the vivid filter because normal images seems to me not enough colorful as reality is.

I will post some shotsof my m1s so we can compare it.

okay, thanks. i will take some pics tomorrow and post it here. with 6 mp the quality is worse than with 8 mp. in widescreen modus all the pictures have this blue tint.
8 mp is without flash really good but with flashlight...

so, i'd made 2 indoor pics. both with miui cam, 8 mp and vivid filter. the first one without flash, the second one with flash.
the blue tint is not always so extreme, but very often.

IMG_20121212_233614.jpg

IMG_20121212_233623.jpg

In addition, the device is in range of the LED and lens quite warm when playing around a little longer. can thus hang together?

ok here some of my indoor shots of my revoltec fightmouse elite :D

Without Flash

IMG_20121215_235122.jpgIMG_20121215_235131.jpg

With flash
IMG_20121215_235225.jpgIMG_20121215_235250.jpg

I'm running Miui 2.11.9 (miui Italia version)
i'm using the vivid filter and i don't have this bluish pics with flash

yeah, that looks okay. I also noted that this is only as extremely blue tint if a lot of white in the motif is present. I once got a different white balance set, and then they were much better. it seems to me as if the automatic white balance is not really harmonize with flashlight.