Can´t Unlock The Device

LeGreatMaxiking

Members
Jul 14, 2016
I want to unlock my Redmi Note 4 64GB which i got today, to get some german language on it ...

When i try Mi Unlock. it says your device isn´t supported by Mi Unlock

Please some help!

I would love to help you, but I am not allowed to post links, as this is my first post here :-(
I hope you can reconstruct the URLs below :)

You have to apply for unlock permission at Xioami. Go to "h t t p://en. miui. com/ unlock/" an apply. You will get an SMS once your phone is free to unlock. You can then unlock it with the tool proviced by Xiaomi.

To get the phone working in German it's not necessary to unlock it. You can find a solution to install Google services and German language for your apps here: "h t t p://www. chinahandys.net/ google-playstore-xiaomi-smartphones-installieren/

The Miui will be partial in English, partial in German.

Hi! That's right, unlock your phone by going to http://en.miui.com/unlock/. Create a Mi account and make your request. In a few days you will receive an SMS to unlock your phone. Install TWRP and the EU ROM and everything will be perfect! It's true, you could install Google Play services and a patch for your language, but it's not the same. You will be keeping receving chinese stuff, you will have an half-blood phone. KEEP FLASHING!!!!!! ^_^

Reactions: iamme729
Today I received my unlock code from Xiaomi. Unlocking was done in seconds after I discovered that you must be logged into your Mi-Account on the phone, too.
Flashing TWRP was so easy and fast, started TWRP, formatted DATA, pushed the newest ROM (6.9.15) to the phone, installed the ZIP and...great. That's how you expect it to be.
Flash it...a thousand times better than just installing Google services and set location to German.

[QUOTE = "Skeezix, poste: 321882, membre: 159967"]

Salut, j'ai fais ma demande de déverrouillage du bootloader de mon xiaomi redmi note 4 hier et je n'ai toujours pas reçu de SMS sur mon portable

Est ce normal ?

I made the request on Friday and got the confirmation for unlocking today in the morning. So three days wait for me. On the page it says that you should wait up to 10 days.

Je te Remercie de ta reponse
C'est quand même long comme temps d'attente pour changer la rom..

J'ai vu des vidéos tuto where ILS recoivent le Code Directement c'est pour ça que ça m'a parut bizarre

Hi all,

I have applied to unlock my redmi note 4 a few times now with no reply. At the end of the process, after I type in my confirmation sms, I get a dialog that is in Chinese. I don't know what it is saying to me! Can anybody help? Is the dialog informing me of an error or what?

Thanks, Doug

110.jpg

210.jpg

Mystery dialog! What does it say?

311.jpg

kept getting the same. try using all lowercase in the captcha code (the four letters)

worked for me.

no idea what the dialog says...

P.

Hi all,

I have applied to unlock my redmi note 4 a few times now with no reply. At the end of the process, after I type in my confirmation sms, I get a dialog that is in Chinese. I don't know what it is saying to me! Can anybody help? Is the dialog informing me of an error or what?

Thanks, Doug

110.jpg

210.jpg

Mystery dialog! What does it say?

311.jpg

kept getting the same. try using all lowercase in the captcha code (the four letters)

worked for me.

no idea what the dialog says...

P.
Nope. Tried that. Same result. The capcha is is not case-sensitive. Thanks anyway... Doug

Apparently the dialog is saying that there have been too many submissions from the IP address. Makes sense as I am using a vpn.