Can i install xiaomi.eu with orangefox instead of twrp on mi10t pro?

Maxsenza151

Members
Feb 16, 2022
If I use orangefox, could the flash fail? In the guide it says to use twrp but I would like to use orangefox for ota. Can I be comfortable flashing with orangefox?

If I use orangefox, could the flash fail? In the guide it says to use twrp but I would like to use orangefox for ota. Can I be comfortable flashing with orangefox?
Orangefox is the same as TWRP so it should be fine :) using Orangefox on my Mi10T Lite

havent tried it, always doing updates with fastboot currently because android 12 has no twrp rom but i assume ota works
So are you really sure I can flash with orangefox? Sorry if I'm boring you but I'm afraid to brick something. Of course you don't take any responsibility, but that's just to be safe.

So are you really sure I can flash with orangefox? Sorry if I'm boring you but I'm afraid to brick something. Of course you don't take any responsibility, but that's just to be safe.
you can only flash recovery roms with twrp/orangefox. fastboot roms have to be flashed with fastboot

Reactions: gogocar62
yes you can flash it with Orangefox :)
been using Orangefox on my Redmi Note 7 and on my Mi10T Lite