Can somebody who hasn't messed with this please send me the fonts folder (system/fonts)? (explanation below)

T

Tsim Pouki

I had Mi lanting Pro VF installed as a module. I deleted it to try the mi sans font. It was the ugly Roboto from global roms and since then no font modules work (i deleted it and i even flashed the official chinese rom and then came back to xiaomi.eu) but still no modules change it from roboto to anything else.. Can you please either send the folder (for eg with google drive) or take a look at the screenshot below and tell me how to rename the mi lanting pro file? it is the official file from china rom, that's why i want it. It's better than stuff on themes

Attachments

• IMG_20220102_042500.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 215
I had Mi lanting Pro VF installed as a module. I deleted it to try the mi sans font. It was the ugly Roboto from global roms and since then no font modules work (i deleted it and i even flashed the official chinese rom and then came back to xiaomi.eu) but still no modules change it from roboto to anything else.. Can you please either send the folder (for eg with google drive) or take a look at the screenshot below and tell me how to rename the mi lanting pro file? it is the official file from china rom, that's why i want it. It's better than stuff on themes
Try to put the required font in /data/system/theme/fonts

Attachments

• MiSans.mtz
    196.7 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_20220110_110953.jpg
    IMG_20220110_110953.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
Try import from Theme Manager

Thank you so much, i found it. From the mi lanting pro font can you please convert the light? I don't know if it's possible to keep it as a variable font but the thin version is almost impossible to read If you don't mind, can you please tell me how you converted it? I wanna try to do it on iOS font after i find the official file

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-10 213446.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-10 213446.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_2022-01-10-20-38-15-511_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-10-20-38-15-511_com.android.settings.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 282
Open any of my MTZ files with an archiver, and replace the font that is inside with your own, it is important - the file name of your font should be the same as in MTZ. The name and so on is written in the xml file in the same place.

Open any of my MTZ files with an archiver, and replace the font that is inside with your own, it is important - the file name of your font should be the same as in MTZ. The name and so on is written in the xml file in the same place.
By archiver you mean something like 7zip?