Can`t copy Rom to my mi11 ultra storage because of zip

Micele52

Members
Oct 21, 2021
Hello together.
Maybe somebody can help me.

I installed the twrp on my mi 11 ultra. Everything works fine.
Now i want to install the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI11Pro_MI11Ultra_V12.5.17.0.RKACNXM_v12-111.zip rom.
When i try to copy the rom to my mi 11 ultra storage i get the message. The device doesn`t reaction or the connection is broken
When i change the .zip to any file format i can copy the rom to the mi 11 ultra. I did this and changed . zip back on the mobil storage.
Then i tryed to install the rom with the twrp and get an error the could not install the rom.
Have anybody a idea?

Greetings

Mikel

I plugged the phone to my second notebook and now i could copy the file.
But now i have the next problem when i start trwp. I putt in the right passsword and trwp says wrong password can not decryped files

I plugged the phone to my second notebook and now i could copy the file.
But now i have the next problem when i start trwp. I putt in the right passsword and trwp says wrong password can not decryped files
i think you have to format data partition. But I dont know what you did before if you come from original rom the first time to xiaomi.eu rom if you already format data. before format make backup of fotos and so on…

As i could not copy the rom i formated the data partition in twrp. After that i booted to the chinese rom set everything as it was the first start.
So now i could copy the rom and after that i booted to twrp and get the message that could not decrypted because the pin is wrong.
I used the right pin. Now i disabled te pin lock and twrp asked not more for the pin.But i could not see the data on the sdcard.

Now i tryed to format data in twrp and now i get the message unable to mount storage
I think it is still encrypted. What can i do?
In the chinese rom i see the folders and can access the download folders and so on.
Can be that it is a bug in twrp or i need a diffrent version?

Ich hab jetzt gelesen dass dass ein Bug im chinesischen trwp ist und erst gefixt werden soll.der Workaround ist das rom in root/data/0 zu mounten darüber zu installieren. Weß jemand wie das geht?

Hello,

You have to browse in " /data/media/0 " (once you are in the "Install" menu of TWRP).

Good to know:

Use "..." (3-dots) -or- "(Up a level)" at the top of the file list to browse in the previous folder (of the current path). ;)

Hi,

I also bought a mi ultra from trading China same here. I cannot reach my MP3 file what i had downloaded. Seems i cannot reach my memory and suddenly there is a sd card port. Does my EU Rom got any error? Do u have to sent my phone back with the message that i cannot come on the internal Rom because i am not that smart with flashing rom. Please what do i have to do...