"Cannot connect to network" Themes

Issue on Xiaomi servers... We are working on it...

~Tapatalk~

After I installed the OTA update this shows up in "About phone":
Screenshot_2014-06-19-10-49-21.png
This is still the modified unofficial Xiaomi Rom? It must be cos I still have the bunch of languages but it doesnt seem so tbh.

Additionally my Google Play Store doesn't work anymore since I installed the update, it cannot get Internet connection and when i press "Retry" nothing happens.

Edit: Nvm the Rom thing, I got it now. But what about the Play Store..?
Edit2: Reflashed the recent OTA update, everything's fine now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-19-10-49-21.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-19-10-49-21.png
    110 KB · Views: 1,236
Last edited:
Hi,

Can you tell me which multilang rom had this issue fixed in? I have flashed
miuiandroid_multi_armani_JHCCNBD24.0_jb-4.3.zip but still have the same issue.

When I access themes, it says unable to connect.

Download this one that begins with xiaomi.eu...

http://goo.im/devs/ibotpeaches/miui...xiaomi.eu_multi_armani_JHCCNBD24.0_jb-4.3.zip

Put it in internal sdcard and flash it using updater app.

Inviato dal mio LG-P760 utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks, will try that. But just wonder what is the difference. I mean I downloaded the one above from this forum (on the first page). Is the link you published available in this forum elsewhere? Where it is official? - So that I won't end up getting a different one next time

Thanks, will try that. But just wonder what is the difference. I mean I downloaded the one above from this forum (on the first page). Is the link you published available in this forum elsewhere? Where it is official? - So that I won't end up getting a different one next time
The link is official. If you go to the MULTI 4.6.20 thread and click on the stable available for our device, it will redirect to this file. Actually, if you have the multilanguage ROM installed (the 24.0) you should see an ota update available. Otherwise, follow the instructions I gave you. :)

The link is official. If you go to the MULTI 4.6.20 thread and click on the stable available for our device, it will redirect to this file. Actually, if you have the multilanguage ROM installed (the 24.0) you should see an ota update available. Otherwise, follow the instructions I gave you. :)

Mine shows as MIUI-JHCCNBD24.0.1 - I downloaded from 4.6.13 link last week under redmi 1s.

Now confused if I already have latest version.

Should I expect new changes under 4.6.20 ? (the status there says pending, so do we have to wait for a final update?)

Redmi devices don't receive weekly updates; only stable releases every two months. We are waiting for the next stable 25.0 but it's not clear when they will release it.

This update 24.0.0 was made to solve app theme not working and to include other strings of translations of MIUI software for international users.

As for your installed ROM, I had the same code number and app theme was not working until I flashed the update I recommended you.

Inviato dal mio HM 1SW utilizzando Tapatalk

Redmi devices don't receive weekly updates; only stable releases every two months. We are waiting for the next stable 25.0 but it's not clear when they will release it.

This update 24.0.0 was made to solve app theme not working and to include other strings of translations of MIUI software for international users.

As for your installed ROM, I had the same code number and app theme was not working until I flashed the update I recommended you.

Okay, and how has the battery been ? Honestly for me, it drains real fast. Moderate use of 3g browsing for an hour, half hour calls and in 7.5 hours it has drained 45%. That's crazy. Did not even play any games.

Is it a problem with network selection? I am very surprised and quite sad - I wish it gave better battery :(

FYI I have rooted my phone.

So - are you saying the ones published as 24.0.0 are not the real stable ROM releases and are just intermediate ones? Is it recommended to flash them at all?

How do I know which ones are the 'stable' ROMs which we can flash?

So - are you saying the ones published as 24.0.0 are not the real stable ROM releases and are just intermediate ones? Is it recommended to flash them at all?

How do I know which ones are the 'stable' ROMs which we can flash?
It is the current stable (24) with some fixes (app theme not working & translations). They made it primarly because of the overwhelming amount of users requesting a fix for the theme manager not working.

It is recommended to install it to fix those problems. But, if you are not convinced by my words, then I suggest you to ask in the thread concerning multilanguage roms.

N
It is the current stable (24) with some fixes (app theme not working & translations). They made it primarly because of the overwhelming amount of users requesting a fix for the theme manager not working.

It is recommended to install it to fix those problems. But, if you are not convinced by my words, then I suggest you to ask in the thread concerning multilanguage roms.

thanks much! as long as it works, great!

Reactions: Mic806
If you decide to flash the update, I recommend you a backup and a full wipe in order to have a clean install and evaluate the device behavior concerning battery life, network connection and so on.