cannot find GB rom for I9100

I don't know. Double check your download settings. Wipe the /cache. Wipe the /dalvik. Try the basics.

now its working, I want to download GB version becuause I think ICS version is not stable yet. I also tried CM9 nighly build but it was not stable. is the ICS version of MIUI stable ?

now its working, I want to download GB version becuause I think ICS version is not stable yet. I also tried CM9 nighly build but it was not stable. is the ICS version of MIUI stable ?

no, there are changelogs every week of 50+ things. Its still on its way. Though, if your waiting for something to get stable, I'd advise that maybe the android scene isn't for you. Part of flashing this ROM is taking part in reporting bugs and what not. Everything major (calling, texting, browsing, etc) will work, but there might be minor problems every week.

Reactions: Faisal Saiyad
no, there are changelogs every week of 50+ things. Its still on its way. Though, if your waiting for something to get stable, I'd advise that maybe the android scene isn't for you. Part of flashing this ROM is taking part in reporting bugs and what not. Everything major (calling, texting, browsing, etc) will work, but there might be minor problems every week.

alright, thanks for that info, I have flashed the GB rom its really working nice, one more thing i need is arabic support for UI and keyboard.