Cannot Install Miui8. Coming From Cm13 (hm201413 = Wt86047?)

ricardogarceb

Members
Feb 1, 2016
Hi I'm trying to flash using TWRP 3.0.0.2 the HM2XTDPro zip but I'm getting Error. It says I'm with a 201413 but the ROM is for wt86047, wich is supposed to be same, isn't it?

Do I have to first install a HM2XTFD zip before this? My device is the Redmi 2 with 2/16GB.

Greetings.

Although the device is the same, there are two different TWRPs for each version (HM2014813 and WT86047), so you should change your current TWRP to make it compatible with the new rom.

Simply download and install the TWRP for WT86047 from fastboot [sorry, not allowed to link, filename is "wt86047-TWRP3.0.0-1_LP.zip"; go to ROM Downloads, click on TWRP download, then at the bottom of the page] and then install the new rom from the new TWRP (a backup is always advisable).

Ok thanks for the help. But I'm getting error trying to download the file from androidfilehost when looking for a mirror. Any help with this?

Error.
Edit: Seemed to be temporally. Now I've downloaded the file and tomorrow will try to flash ROM

Last edited:
Although the device is the same, there are two different TWRPs for each version (HM2014813 and WT86047), so you should change your current TWRP to make it compatible with the new rom.

Simply download and install the TWRP for WT86047 from fastboot [sorry, not allowed to link, filename is "wt86047-TWRP3.0.0-1_LP.zip"; go to ROM Downloads, click on TWRP download, then at the bottom of the page] and then install the new rom from the new TWRP (a backup is always advisable).

Flshed wt86047 TWRP, tried to flash MIUI 8.2 Stable for XTDPro and failed. Error 7 cannot finish install. Returning to CM13

Hi, I got TWRP to work. Install the lastest MIUI (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_V8.1.2.0.LHJCNDI_v8-5.1.zip). The installation just worked, but after booting, it stuck on Mi logo and the 'powered by Android' doesn't come up. I waited after 10 minutes. Is there any thing else after I install the rom through TWRP?

Update: Sorry, this question isn't in the right place. I'm not coming from CM13.

Last edited: